Earlier this month, the Probate and Family Court announced the release of the Second Edition of the MUPC Estate Administration Procedural Guide: A Guide to Estate Administration Practices & Procedures in the Probate and Family Court. The announcement was published in the July edition of the Decoder Newsflash. The guide and the Decoder are both available on the Probate and Family Court website.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- Massachusetts Guidance Regarding Opportunity Zone Investments
- U.S. Supreme Court Decides Kaestner Case in Favor of Taxpayer in Narrow Holding
- U.S. Supreme Court Grants Petition for Writ of Certiorari in Trust-Level State Income Tax Case
- February 26, 2019 Lunch re: Pro Bono Opportunities with Veterans Legal Services
- 83 Fed. Reg. 59343 – IRS Releases Proposed “Anti-Clawback” Regulations