Earlier this month, the Probate and Family Court announced the release of the Second Edition of the MUPC Estate Administration Procedural Guide: A Guide to Estate Administration Practices & Procedures in the Probate and Family Court. The announcement was published in the July edition of the Decoder Newsflash. The guide and the Decoder are both available on the Probate and Family Court website.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- TIGTA Report Recommends Improvements for Estate and Gift Tax Return Examination Process
- CLE Program – You Can’t Take It With You: Issues With Real Estate In A Probate Estate
- Republican House Tax Bill
- Practice Fundamentals Series – Estate, Gift and GST Tax Basics for the New Estate Planner
- BBA Event Recap: How Parents Can Divorce-Proof Their Children’s Inheritance