Earlier this month, the Probate and Family Court announced the release of the Second Edition of the MUPC Estate Administration Procedural Guide: A Guide to Estate Administration Practices & Procedures in the Probate and Family Court. The announcement was published in the July edition of the Decoder Newsflash. The guide and the Decoder are both available on the Probate and Family Court website.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- IRS Notice: 2018-61 – Effect of IRC Section 67(g) Costs Paid or Incurred in the Administration of an Estate or Trust
- Estate and Income Tax Planning for “Small” Estates (Now Under $11 Million!)
- The Philanthropic Enterprise Act of 2017 (a/k/a “Newman’s Own Exception”)
- Donor-Advised Funds: IRS Proposes Rule Changes Through IRS Notice 2017-73
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017