Earlier this month, the Probate and Family Court announced the release of the Second Edition of the MUPC Estate Administration Procedural Guide: A Guide to Estate Administration Practices & Procedures in the Probate and Family Court. The announcement was published in the July edition of the Decoder Newsflash. The guide and the Decoder are both available on the Probate and Family Court website.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- Practice Fundamentals Series – Nonprobate Transfers: Joint Property, Retirement Planning, Life Insurance, Beneficiary Designation Forms, etc.
- BBA Event Recap: Charitable Giving Basics for Estate Planners
- Ferri v. Powell-Ferri: MA Supreme Judicial Court Decision Regarding Trust Decanting
- Consolidated Matters: Hanna v. Williams, et. al. & Berkowtiz, et. al. v. Williams, et. al.
- BBA Event Recap: Lifetime Planning on Death’s Door