The Massachusetts Probate & Family Court recently released part 2 of a 2-part update to its estate forms. A link to the Court’s April 15th “Decoder” (with further links to the new forms and instructions) is found HERE.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- TIGTA Report Recommends Improvements for Estate and Gift Tax Return Examination Process
- CLE Program – You Can’t Take It With You: Issues With Real Estate In A Probate Estate
- Republican House Tax Bill
- Practice Fundamentals Series – Estate, Gift and GST Tax Basics for the New Estate Planner
- BBA Event Recap: How Parents Can Divorce-Proof Their Children’s Inheritance