The Massachusetts Probate & Family Court recently released part 2 of a 2-part update to its estate forms. A link to the Court’s April 15th “Decoder” (with further links to the new forms and instructions) is found HERE.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- PLR 201834011 – Consequences (or Lack Thereof) of Divisions and Gift of QTIP Income Interest
- IRS Notice: 2018-61 – Effect of IRC Section 67(g) Costs Paid or Incurred in the Administration of an Estate or Trust
- Estate and Income Tax Planning for “Small” Estates (Now Under $11 Million!)
- The Philanthropic Enterprise Act of 2017 (a/k/a “Newman’s Own Exception”)
- Donor-Advised Funds: IRS Proposes Rule Changes Through IRS Notice 2017-73