The Massachusetts Probate & Family Court recently released part 1 of a 2-part update to its estate forms. A link to the Court’s March 4th “Decoder” (with further links to the new forms and instructions) is found HERE.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- PLR 201825003 – IRS Determines Conditional Transfer of a Remainder Interest a Completed Gift
- Coming in as a Successor Trustee – Releases and Best Practices
- PLR 201834011 – Consequences (or Lack Thereof) of Divisions and Gift of QTIP Income Interest
- IRS Notice: 2018-61 – Effect of IRC Section 67(g) Costs Paid or Incurred in the Administration of an Estate or Trust
- Estate and Income Tax Planning for “Small” Estates (Now Under $11 Million!)