The Massachusetts Probate & Family Court recently released part 1 of a 2-part update to its estate forms. A link to the Court’s March 4th “Decoder” (with further links to the new forms and instructions) is found HERE.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- The Philanthropic Enterprise Act of 2017 (a/k/a “Newman’s Own Exception”)
- Donor-Advised Funds: IRS Proposes Rule Changes Through IRS Notice 2017-73
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Case Summary: Ajemian v. Yahoo!, Inc.
- TIGTA Report Recommends Improvements for Estate and Gift Tax Return Examination Process