The Massachusetts Probate & Family Court recently released part 1 of a 2-part update to its estate forms. A link to the Court’s March 4th “Decoder” (with further links to the new forms and instructions) is found HERE.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- Practice Fundamentals Series – Nonprobate Transfers: Joint Property, Retirement Planning, Life Insurance, Beneficiary Designation Forms, etc.
- BBA Event Recap: Charitable Giving Basics for Estate Planners
- Ferri v. Powell-Ferri: MA Supreme Judicial Court Decision Regarding Trust Decanting
- Consolidated Matters: Hanna v. Williams, et. al. & Berkowtiz, et. al. v. Williams, et. al.
- BBA Event Recap: Lifetime Planning on Death’s Door