The Massachusetts Probate & Family Court recently released part 1 of a 2-part update to its estate forms. A link to the Court’s March 4th “Decoder” (with further links to the new forms and instructions) is found HERE.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- Massachusetts Guidance Regarding Opportunity Zone Investments
- U.S. Supreme Court Decides Kaestner Case in Favor of Taxpayer in Narrow Holding
- U.S. Supreme Court Grants Petition for Writ of Certiorari in Trust-Level State Income Tax Case
- February 26, 2019 Lunch re: Pro Bono Opportunities with Veterans Legal Services
- 83 Fed. Reg. 59343 – IRS Releases Proposed “Anti-Clawback” Regulations