On October 1, 2014, the Supreme Judicial Court adopted the Amended Report of the Supreme Judicial Court’s Ad Hoc Committee on Bosch litigation and accepted its recommendations. Please read on to see the new approach and guidance that Massachusetts’ courts will follow in deciding Bosch case.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- The Philanthropic Enterprise Act of 2017 (a/k/a “Newman’s Own Exception”)
- Donor-Advised Funds: IRS Proposes Rule Changes Through IRS Notice 2017-73
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Case Summary: Ajemian v. Yahoo!, Inc.
- TIGTA Report Recommends Improvements for Estate and Gift Tax Return Examination Process