On October 1, 2014, the Supreme Judicial Court adopted the Amended Report of the Supreme Judicial Court’s Ad Hoc Committee on Bosch litigation and accepted its recommendations. Please read on to see the new approach and guidance that Massachusetts’ courts will follow in deciding Bosch case.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- PLR 201834011 – Consequences (or Lack Thereof) of Divisions and Gift of QTIP Income Interest
- IRS Notice: 2018-61 – Effect of IRC Section 67(g) Costs Paid or Incurred in the Administration of an Estate or Trust
- Estate and Income Tax Planning for “Small” Estates (Now Under $11 Million!)
- The Philanthropic Enterprise Act of 2017 (a/k/a “Newman’s Own Exception”)
- Donor-Advised Funds: IRS Proposes Rule Changes Through IRS Notice 2017-73