On October 1, 2014, the Supreme Judicial Court adopted the Amended Report of the Supreme Judicial Court’s Ad Hoc Committee on Bosch litigation and accepted its recommendations. Please read on to see the new approach and guidance that Massachusetts’ courts will follow in deciding Bosch case.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- 83 Fed. Reg. 59343 – IRS Releases Proposed “Anti-Clawback” Regulations
- PLR 201825003 – IRS Determines Conditional Transfer of a Remainder Interest a Completed Gift
- Coming in as a Successor Trustee – Releases and Best Practices
- PLR 201834011 – Consequences (or Lack Thereof) of Divisions and Gift of QTIP Income Interest
- IRS Notice: 2018-61 – Effect of IRC Section 67(g) Costs Paid or Incurred in the Administration of an Estate or Trust