On October 1, 2014, the Supreme Judicial Court adopted the Amended Report of the Supreme Judicial Court’s Ad Hoc Committee on Bosch litigation and accepted its recommendations. Please read on to see the new approach and guidance that Massachusetts’ courts will follow in deciding Bosch case.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- Practice Fundamentals Series – Nonprobate Transfers: Joint Property, Retirement Planning, Life Insurance, Beneficiary Designation Forms, etc.
- BBA Event Recap: Charitable Giving Basics for Estate Planners
- Ferri v. Powell-Ferri: MA Supreme Judicial Court Decision Regarding Trust Decanting
- Consolidated Matters: Hanna v. Williams, et. al. & Berkowtiz, et. al. v. Williams, et. al.
- BBA Event Recap: Lifetime Planning on Death’s Door