On October 1, 2014, the Supreme Judicial Court adopted the Amended Report of the Supreme Judicial Court’s Ad Hoc Committee on Bosch litigation and accepted its recommendations. Please read on to see the new approach and guidance that Massachusetts’ courts will follow in deciding Bosch case.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- TIGTA Report Recommends Improvements for Estate and Gift Tax Return Examination Process
- CLE Program – You Can’t Take It With You: Issues With Real Estate In A Probate Estate
- Republican House Tax Bill
- Practice Fundamentals Series – Estate, Gift and GST Tax Basics for the New Estate Planner
- BBA Event Recap: How Parents Can Divorce-Proof Their Children’s Inheritance