The probate court recently published this issue of the Decoder, which has a reminder that the 3-year time limit for probate filings of decedent’s estates from March 2012 is upon us.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- The Philanthropic Enterprise Act of 2017 (a/k/a “Newman’s Own Exception”)
- Donor-Advised Funds: IRS Proposes Rule Changes Through IRS Notice 2017-73
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Case Summary: Ajemian v. Yahoo!, Inc.
- TIGTA Report Recommends Improvements for Estate and Gift Tax Return Examination Process