The probate court recently published this issue of the Decoder, which has a reminder that the 3-year time limit for probate filings of decedent’s estates from March 2012 is upon us.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- TIGTA Report Recommends Improvements for Estate and Gift Tax Return Examination Process
- CLE Program – You Can’t Take It With You: Issues With Real Estate In A Probate Estate
- Republican House Tax Bill
- Practice Fundamentals Series – Estate, Gift and GST Tax Basics for the New Estate Planner
- BBA Event Recap: How Parents Can Divorce-Proof Their Children’s Inheritance