Please follow the link below to obtain the materials from the December Brown Bag lunch on “Planning for Beneficiaries with Special Needs.” At this program attendees learned about special needs trusts, and the estate planning involved for these beneficiaries. Topics presented on by Rebecca Benson, of Margolis & Bloom included maximizing quality of life and preserving eligibility for public benefit programs.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- U.S. Supreme Court Grants Petition for Writ of Certiorari in Trust-Level State Income Tax Case
- February 26, 2019 Lunch re: Pro Bono Opportunities with Veterans Legal Services
- 83 Fed. Reg. 59343 – IRS Releases Proposed “Anti-Clawback” Regulations
- PLR 201825003 – IRS Determines Conditional Transfer of a Remainder Interest a Completed Gift
- Coming in as a Successor Trustee – Releases and Best Practices