Please follow the link below to obtain the materials from the December Brown Bag lunch on “Planning for Beneficiaries with Special Needs.” At this program attendees learned about special needs trusts, and the estate planning involved for these beneficiaries. Topics presented on by Rebecca Benson, of Margolis & Bloom included maximizing quality of life and preserving eligibility for public benefit programs.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- 83 Fed. Reg. 59343 – IRS Releases Proposed “Anti-Clawback” Regulations
- PLR 201825003 – IRS Determines Conditional Transfer of a Remainder Interest a Completed Gift
- Coming in as a Successor Trustee – Releases and Best Practices
- PLR 201834011 – Consequences (or Lack Thereof) of Divisions and Gift of QTIP Income Interest
- IRS Notice: 2018-61 – Effect of IRC Section 67(g) Costs Paid or Incurred in the Administration of an Estate or Trust