Please follow the link below to obtain the materials from the December Brown Bag lunch on “Planning for Beneficiaries with Special Needs.” At this program attendees learned about special needs trusts, and the estate planning involved for these beneficiaries. Topics presented on by Rebecca Benson, of Margolis & Bloom included maximizing quality of life and preserving eligibility for public benefit programs.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- Practice Fundamentals Series – Nonprobate Transfers: Joint Property, Retirement Planning, Life Insurance, Beneficiary Designation Forms, etc.
- BBA Event Recap: Charitable Giving Basics for Estate Planners
- Ferri v. Powell-Ferri: MA Supreme Judicial Court Decision Regarding Trust Decanting
- Consolidated Matters: Hanna v. Williams, et. al. & Berkowtiz, et. al. v. Williams, et. al.
- BBA Event Recap: Lifetime Planning on Death’s Door