Please follow the link below to obtain the materials from the December Brown Bag lunch on “Planning for Beneficiaries with Special Needs.” At this program attendees learned about special needs trusts, and the estate planning involved for these beneficiaries. Topics presented on by Rebecca Benson, of Margolis & Bloom included maximizing quality of life and preserving eligibility for public benefit programs.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- The Philanthropic Enterprise Act of 2017 (a/k/a “Newman’s Own Exception”)
- Donor-Advised Funds: IRS Proposes Rule Changes Through IRS Notice 2017-73
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Case Summary: Ajemian v. Yahoo!, Inc.
- TIGTA Report Recommends Improvements for Estate and Gift Tax Return Examination Process