Please follow the link below to obtain the materials from the October Brown Bag lunch on “The Basics of Purpose Trusts.” This program helped attendees understand the concept of a trust without beneficiaries and how they may be used in an estate plan. Alexander A. Bove, Jr. of Bove & Langa, P.C. was the speaker.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- U.S. Supreme Court Decides Kaestner Case in Favor of Taxpayer in Narrow Holding
- U.S. Supreme Court Grants Petition for Writ of Certiorari in Trust-Level State Income Tax Case
- February 26, 2019 Lunch re: Pro Bono Opportunities with Veterans Legal Services
- 83 Fed. Reg. 59343 – IRS Releases Proposed “Anti-Clawback” Regulations
- PLR 201825003 – IRS Determines Conditional Transfer of a Remainder Interest a Completed Gift