The program, What’s New In the World of Fiduciary Litigation, held on Thursday, February 27, 2014 and sponsored by the Fiduciary Litigation Committee of the Trusts and Estates Section provided an overview of recent decisions of note issued by the Massachusetts courts on topics related to fiduciary litigation. Please click here for the event materials.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- 83 Fed. Reg. 59343 – IRS Releases Proposed “Anti-Clawback” Regulations
- PLR 201825003 – IRS Determines Conditional Transfer of a Remainder Interest a Completed Gift
- Coming in as a Successor Trustee – Releases and Best Practices
- PLR 201834011 – Consequences (or Lack Thereof) of Divisions and Gift of QTIP Income Interest
- IRS Notice: 2018-61 – Effect of IRC Section 67(g) Costs Paid or Incurred in the Administration of an Estate or Trust