The program, What’s New In the World of Fiduciary Litigation, held on Thursday, February 27, 2014 and sponsored by the Fiduciary Litigation Committee of the Trusts and Estates Section provided an overview of recent decisions of note issued by the Massachusetts courts on topics related to fiduciary litigation. Please click here for the event materials.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- Donor-Advised Funds: IRS Proposes Rule Changes Through IRS Notice 2017-73
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Case Summary: Ajemian v. Yahoo!, Inc.
- TIGTA Report Recommends Improvements for Estate and Gift Tax Return Examination Process
- CLE Program – You Can’t Take It With You: Issues With Real Estate In A Probate Estate