The program, What’s New In the World of Fiduciary Litigation, held on Thursday, February 27, 2014 and sponsored by the Fiduciary Litigation Committee of the Trusts and Estates Section provided an overview of recent decisions of note issued by the Massachusetts courts on topics related to fiduciary litigation. Please click here for the event materials.
Subscribe to the Trusts and Estates Blog
- PLR 201834011 – Consequences (or Lack Thereof) of Divisions and Gift of QTIP Income Interest
- IRS Notice: 2018-61 – Effect of IRC Section 67(g) Costs Paid or Incurred in the Administration of an Estate or Trust
- Estate and Income Tax Planning for “Small” Estates (Now Under $11 Million!)
- The Philanthropic Enterprise Act of 2017 (a/k/a “Newman’s Own Exception”)
- Donor-Advised Funds: IRS Proposes Rule Changes Through IRS Notice 2017-73